Designed for accuracy and long life
Senseonics is developing transformative glucose monitoring products that are intended to enable people with diabetes to confidently live their lives with ease. Utilizing breakthrough fluorescence sensing technology, the Senseonics system is being designed to be the first fully implantable continuous glucose monitoring system that is highly accurate and stable throughout its long sensor life.
- See our most recent publication in the current issue of Biosensors and Biolectronics.
- Poster (#837-P) titled “Clinical Benefit in Glycemic Control Using a Long Term, Implantable Continuous Glucose Monitoring System in a 90 Day Feasibility Study” was presented at the 74th annual American Diabetes Association meeting in San Francisco (June 13 – June 17, 2014).
- Senseonics Raises $20 Million; Brings in New VP of Sales and Marketing (6/6/2014)
- Senseonics Receives ISO13485 Certification (2/20/2013)
- Sensors for Medicine and Science Changes Company Name to Senseonics (10/16/2012)
- Sensors for Medicine and Science Raises $54.1 million Series D Financing (11/1/2011)
- First implantable continuous glucose sensor to achieve high accuracy performance in people with diabetes (9/12/2011)