Designed for accuracy and long life
Senseonics is developing transformative glucose monitoring products that are intended to enable people with diabetes to confidently live their lives with ease. Utilizing breakthrough fluorescence sensing technology, the Senseonics system is being designed to be the first fully implantable continuous glucose monitoring system that is highly accurate and stable throughout its long sensor life.
- Profile of Senseonics appears in the UK Public Health Service digital publication.
- Senseonics Receives ISO13485 Certification (2/20/2013)
- Sensors for Medicine and Science Changes Company Name to Senseonics (10/16/2012)
- Sensors for Medicine and Science Raises $54.1 million Series D Financing (11/1/2011)
- First implantable continuous glucose sensor to achieve high accuracy performance in people with diabetes (9/12/2011)